1. Small and light, easy to disassemble and repair, and can be installed in any position.
2. The structure is simple and compact, the operating torque is small, and the 90° turn to open quickly.
3. The flow characteristics tend to be straight, and the regulation performance is good.
4. The connection between the butterfly plate and the valve stem adopts a pinless structure, which overcomes possible internal leakage points.
5. The outer circle of the butterfly plate adopts a spherical shape, which improves the sealing performance and prolongs the service life of the valve. It still maintains zero leakage when opening and closing more than 50,000 times under pressure.
6. The seal can be replaced, and the seal is reliable to achieve two-way sealing.
7. The butterfly plate can be sprayed with a coating layer, such as nylon or PTFE, according to user requirements.
8. The valve can be designed as flange connection and wafer connection.
9. The driving mode can be manual, electric or pneumatic.
Flange butterfly valves are suitable for water supply and drainage, sewage, food, heating, gas, ships, hydropower, metallurgy, energy systems, textiles and other industries with a temperature of ≤120℃ or ≤150℃ and a nominal pressure of ≤1.6MPa. They are especially suitable for two-way sealing and In occasions where the valve body is prone to rust, it is used as a flow adjustment and interception medium.