1. The measurement is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity;
2. There are no obstructive flow parts in the measuring pipe, no pressure loss, and lower requirements for straight pipe sections. It has unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonably choose the sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, it has good corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance;
4. The converter adopts a novel excitation method with low power consumption, stable zero point and high accuracy. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter and the sensor can be integrated or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measurement system with three totalizers: forward total, reverse total and difference total; it can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8. The converter adopts surface mount technology (SMT), with self-check and self-diagnosis functions;
9. The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow rate, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There are no obstructions in the measuring pipeline, so there is no additional pressure loss; there are no moving parts in the measuring pipeline, so the sensor has an extremely long life.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire magnetic field-filled space and is the average value on the pipe surface, the straight pipe section required by the sensor is shorter, and the length is 5 times the pipe diameter.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world, with reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display cumulative flow, instantaneous flow, flow rate, flow percentage, etc.
13. Two-way measuring system, which can measure forward flow and reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials are used to ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.