The wafer-type metal seat butterfly valve is one of the most commonly used valves in industrial applications. The unique design of this valve allows for easy installation and maintenance. It has a large area for disc movement, which makes it possible to control flow with less effort compared to other types of butterfly valves.
Wafer Type Metal Hard Seal Butterfly Valve Usage:
Clamped hard seal butterfly valve with precision J-shaped elastic seal ring and three eccentric multi-level metal hard seal structure, is widely used in the medium temperature <425 ℃, gold, electric power, petrochemical, as well as water supply and drainage and municipal construction and other industrial pipelines, for the regulation of flow and fluid cut-off use.
The main features of the wafer-type hard seal butterfly valve
The main features of the clamp-on hard seal butterfly valve are suitable for various different media such as water, steam, oil, air, gas, etc. The main features of the clamp-on hard seal butterfly valve are:
1. The butt-clamp metal multi-level sealing butterfly valve butt-clamp connection structure is simple, easy to install and disassemble, and heavy star by its characteristics. Metal hard seal butterfly valve adopts three eccentric sealing structures, the seat and butterfly plate almost no wear, with the tighter the view of the sealing function
2. The seal ring is made of stainless steel, with the double advantages of metal hard seal and elastic seal, no matter in the case of low temperature and high temperature, has excellent sealing performance, with corrosion resistance, long service life, and other characteristics.
3. The sealing surface of the butterfly plate is made of cobalt-based hard alloy, which is resistant to wear and tear and has a long service life.
4. Large-size butterfly plate adopts a strife frame structure, high strength, large over-flow area, and small flow resistance.
5. Metal hard seal butterfly valve has a two-way sealing function, installation is not restricted by the flow direction of the medium, nor affected by the space position, and can be installed in any direction. Also known as “manual” or “butterfly” valves, they can also be installed between flanges on piping systems when there is no room available within an existing pipeline because they are compact in size (with most measuring around 12 inches). The design of the wafers allows for low operating torque which makes them easy to operate even in remote locations where heavy equipment may not be available.
6. The driving device can be installed in multiple positions (rotate 90° or 180°), which is convenient for users to use. Due to the streamlined design of the valve flap and body guide and low operating torque, the wafer-type metal seat butterfly valve can be installed between any standard flange, so it can be widely used in compressors, oil pumps, and steam generators, etc.
7. Wafer Type Metal Seat Butterfly Valve is cost-effective and efficient. The valve closes quickly at 90 degrees with only 2/3 of the operating torque required by other butterfly valves, which saves energy and reduces installation costs.
8. Wafer Type Metal Seat Butterfly Valve is available with accessories for remote operation like electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic actuators.
If you are looking for a cost-effective, efficient, user-friendly, and easy-to-install valve, then the wafer-type metal seat butterfly valve is what you need. It has many benefits and a long life span which make it worth every penny spent on them.
TAG: butterfly valve, features, Wafer Type Metal Seat Butterfly Valve, wesdom, wesdom valve