Valve Design: API 609
Pressure Test: API 598
Flange end: ANSI B16.1 class125, BS4504 PN10/PN16, DIN2501 PN10/PN16
Inspection and Test :
Body Test: 1.5 times the working pressure with water. This test is performed after valve assembly and with disc in half position open, it is called as a body hydro test.
Seat Test: 1.1 times the working pressure with water.
Function / Operation Test: At the time of final inspection, each valve and its actuator (Flow-Control Lever / Gear / Pneumatic Actuator), under goes a complete operating test (Open/Close). This test carried out without pressure and at ambient temperature. It ensures the correct operation of the valve / actuator assembly with accessories such as solenoid valve, limit switches, air filter regulator etc.
Special Test: On request, any other test can be carried out according to special instruction by client.
• Water Treatment Plant • Drilling Rigs
• Paper Industry • Gas Plant
• Sugar Industry • Cooling Water Circulation
• Breweries • Heating & Air Conditioning
• Chemical Industry • Pneumatic Conveyors
• Waste Effluent Treatment Plant • Compressed Air